University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila admissions for regular and self-finance bases in Pakistan’s premier engineering university has started. See Entry Test 2022, Ph.D. and M.Sc Fall Admission. UET Taxila offers academic courses for engineering in undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. Here we are writing information about UET 2022 admission along with full admission guide along with last date and jobs in UET Taxila. Taxila Engineering University is included in the list of leading engineering universities of Pakistan as per HEC ranking.
UET’s main campus is located in Lahore and operates other campuses such as UET Taxila Campus, Faisalabad, NWL, KSK, RCET, and UET Peshawar Campus. You can check UET Lahore admission details. Here you can get admission details about UET Taxila Merit List 2022, Entrance Test Last Date, and Fee Structure for all programs and jobs mentioned below. If you have got admission in this engineering university then feel like a professional because getting admission in highly regarded PEC and HEC recognized institute is not easy.
UET Taxila Admission 2022 Complete Guideline
Taxila Engineering University offers admissions to basic engineering programs like BS, BCS, MS, MSc, and Ph.D. Level program candidates are welcome to apply for any preferred course before the UET Taxila Registration 2022 deadline. As UET Lahore which is the main campus conducts the entry test through National Testing System NTS, UET Taxila campus also follows the same entry test for freshers. After that UET Taxila Merit List, 2022 will announce the successful students in error free manner.
Don’t panic, we will guide you through the entire admission process to get admission in a top engineering university. Here we will review University of Engineering and Technology Taxila Admission Guidelines, UET Taxila Fee Structure 2022, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, and Jobs for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff.
UET Taxila Fee Structure 2022
Taxila Engineering University Fee Structure 2022 is listed below for your convenience in BS and MS programs.
UET Taxila Fee Structure 2022
- Rupees in PKR
- 2,000 is payable for the first time.
- Registration Fee 2,000
- Security Fee (Refundable) 1,000
- Hostel Security Dues (Refundable) 1,000
- Mess Security Fee (Refundable) 1,000
- University Library Security (Refundable) 1,000
- UET evaluation or re-evaluation fee of thesis 2,000
Annual UET Taxila Recurring Fee Structure 2022
- 9 Tournament Fee for University Rs.50
- Annual Fee of University Magazine 75
- 250 medical fee of the student
- UET Taxila Tuition Fee
- 2,000 per subject fee for UET
- Research fee
- 1,000 per month payable after a fixed period
- For more fee details of University of Engineering and Technology please visit the official website.
UET Taxila Undergraduate Admission 2022:
Admission registration forms are required to fill up the limited number of seats in various engineering subjects which are mentioned below. Students should carefully read the eligibility criteria and other relevant information for UET before the last date of admission to UET Taxila to submit their application form.
UET Taxila Chakwal Campus:
- Main entry for Electronics, Mechanics, Petroleum & Gas, Management Sciences
- Admissions will start from 08-09-2022.
- Last date of submission of form 22-09-2022
- Get admission form from HBL Bank Branches on payment of Rs.1000 HBL, UET Branch Lahore
- HBL, Abpara Market, Islamabad
- HBL, SDV Branch, Mall, Road, Sadar, RWP
- HBL, Cantt., Branch Multan Cantt
- HBL, Farid Gate Branch, Bahawalpur
- HBL, Clock Tower Branch, Faisalabad
Undergraduate Engineering Program:
- Chakwal Campus:
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Admission to UET Taxila MS Engineering Degree Program:
- Water Resources and Irrigation
- Soil mechanics and foundations
- Engineering Management
- Electrical power
- Digital techniques
- Thermal system
- Applied Mechanics and Design
- Industrial and Manufacturing
Faculty of Basic Sciences and Humanities:
The department offers programs in Mathematics, Statistics, Islamic Studies and Pakistan Studies. Mathematics is an important prerequisite and important component for various fields of engineering and science. In fact, it plays a key role in the knowledge of any subject of engineering and physical sciences. A practical engineer needs and sufficient knowledge of advanced mathematics to deal effectively with difficult real-world problems. Therefore, all degree programs offered by UET Taxila’s various engineering departments have programs in applied mathematics, statistics and numerical analysis.
UET Taxila Contact Number
|Phone Number||051- 9314216-23|
|Address||University of Engineering and Technology Taxila|
Leave a Reply