Govt Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur Admission 2023 Last Date
The latest admission notice is announced by Govt Sadiq College Women University (GSCWU) Bahawalpur for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. GSCWU offers BS, Maters MA, MS or MSc, M.Phil, and Ph.D. programs. The academic system of the university is set with the aim to coach critical thinking and analytical skills to the students, and enable them to face the modern challenges of the emerging markets.
The admissions for fall semester 2021 at the Government Sadiq College Women UniversityBahawalpur has already been announced at the website and in leading newspapers.
ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA FOR 2021 ADMISSIONS:
- BS: At least 2nd Division in F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent Examination
- M.A: At least 2nd Division in B.A/B.Sc. or Equivalent Examination
- MSc: At least 2nd Division in B.A/B.Sc or Equivalent Examination in relative subject
- MS/MPhil: Sixteen years of schooling or 4-year education after HSSC/F.A. /F.Sc/Grade 12 or equivalent in relevant subject
- For admission in BFA Fashion, Art & Design: At least 2nd Division in F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent Examination
- For admission in Computer Science & IT BSC: At least 2nd Division in F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent Examination with Computer Science/General Science/Commerce/DAE
- BSIT: At least 2nd Division in F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent Examination with Computer Science/General Science/Commerce/DAE
- MCS: At least 2nd Division in B.A/B.Sc or Equivalent Examination with any one of the subjects Math, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, B.Tech.
- BBA: At least 2nd Division in F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent Examination.
- GAT- conducted by the National Testing Service/Departmental Test with a minimum 50% cumulative score.
- For any admission, any third Division throughout the Career is not eligible.
- Candidates have to register themselves at the university website www.gscwu.edu.pk by filling the registration form.
- Valid academic Information according to your admission preference(s) have to be entered in the application form and then forms should be submitted as separate online applications (for more than one program) with application processing fee for each desired program.
- Printed online generated Challan Form has to be deposited in HBL Bahawalpur
- You can apply in different programs (with separate application processing fee) as per eligibility criteria via the registered account.
- Registered account could be accessed by using CNIC/B-Form No and password. This login will help students to edit / update the application form or to check the status of application(s).
- Candidate must submit a hard copy of necessary documents as mentioned on the website or prospectus.
- Candidates who are incapable of using computers are facilitated through Data Entry Desks, established at GSCWU Campus with a nominal fee of PRs.100.
How To Apply Online for The Government Sadiq College Women University Bahawal Pur Admissions 2023:
Interested applicants are informed that The Government Sadiq College Women University, Bahawal Pur admissions are open and you can submit the applicaiton at the earliest time. Detailed Application Process for local, overseas pakistanis and International Students, Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online and Contact details are mentioned in the institute’s official advertisement below and can also be found online at official website gscwu.edu.pk
The Government Sadiq College Women University GSCWU Bahawal Pur Admission 2023 Last date
Last date to apply for The Government Sadiq College Women University GSCWU Bahawal Pur admission 2023 is 10 August, 2023.