Founded in 2019, University of Chitral is a non-profit public higher-education institution located in the large town of Chitral (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. This institution also has a branch campus in Peshawar. Officially recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, University of Chitral (UC) is a coeducational Pakistani higher education institution. University of Chitral (UC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. UC also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR BS PROGRAM SESSION 2023-2024
Chitral University Departments
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Management Science
- Tourism & Hotel Management
|Master of Science||Semester||Admission Fee Once||Registration Fee||Security Once||Other Charges||Tuition Fee||Exam Fee||Total|
|Master of Arts||1st||9,680||1,815||2,420||6,536||13,310||3,509||37,270|
Apply Online for Admission
- Create an Account through the following link Online Apply
- Login to the newly created account.
- Update your Profile.
- Add your academics.
- Once you add your academic records and update your profile then you will be able to make admission request.
- Click on the ‘print’ link against each created application.
- Submit the printed application form, Bank challan of Rs. 1000 at the Bank of Khyber, Denin Chitral
Or Online Deposit (Ac : 003001459634) along with the attested photocopies of the following documents at the Admission Section, University of Chitral.
- HSSC/SSC,BA/BSc DMCs
- Character Certificate of Last Attended College
- Domicile Certificate
- Student/Father CNIC
- Three Recent Photographs.